jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Alexandru Popescu" <the.mindstorm.mailingl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: index is screwed
Date Tue, 16 May 2006 19:00:26 GMT
I hoped so :-).

We are just doing some queries (using the normal API). Indeed they are
very complex, but this should not influence things.

Also, we have thought that maybe the upgrade (so the server stop)
would have happened right in the middle of an indexing process, but
this hypothesis was immediately dismissed as we don't input too much
data and definitely not at that moment.

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.