jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Alexandru Popescu" <the.mindstorm.mailingl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: usage of jcr:path allowed in XPath?
Date Wed, 10 May 2006 07:09:37 GMT
Indeed, this looks like a better idea in most of the cases.
Unfortunately, in my case it doesn't seem fit, because there is no
common 'characteristic' of /AAA and /BBB. I guess, in my case more
logically is to have the special property (for example a multivalue
@excludedQueries) against which I can filter out things.

//*[not(@excludedQueries = 'x')]

I think that from the pov of logic this would scale better in case I
will have to add more 'selective' queries.

Am I wrong?

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.