jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Alexandru Popescu" <the.mindstorm.mailingl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: usage of jcr:path allowed in XPath?
Date Tue, 09 May 2006 10:05:41 GMT
Darn... this is really bad... and unfortunately I cannot see any
solution for it. The main problem is that I could have probably done
this manually if... (damn if) pagination would not have been involved.

Now I have to think about some tricks to be done. For example, let's
say that the nodes under /CCC have a property that is not available on
/AAA and /BBB children. Would it be possible to make use of this in
the XPath? I guess the other way around would work (having in both
/AAA and /BBB children a property that is not available on /CCC).

Please advise. Any ideas will be highly appreciated, as this
represents a critical stopper for my project.

many thanks in advance,

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.