jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Alexandru Popescu" <the.mindstorm.mailingl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: usage of jcr:path allowed in XPath?
Date Tue, 09 May 2006 07:56:16 GMT
I have re-read the passages from the JCR spec and what I have found so far:

[quote]
PATH supports only = and !=
[/quote]

Also, by searching the ML, I have read that UNION is not supported yet.

Are these the solid arguements prooving that I will not be able to
perform the previously described type of query?

Please help me out. Any hints and help is highly appreciated.

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.