jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Ramesh Anand" <ramesh.an...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XA Transaction issue
Date Tue, 23 May 2006 21:03:30 GMT
Hi Marcel,
Thanks !
I am trying to make use of an existing datasource inside the
jackrabbit. So, I modified the SimpleDBPersistenceManager to access
the existing datasource. Now I am getting the following error :

An illegal attempt to use multiple resources that have only one-phase
capability has occurred within a global transaction.
Method enlist caught
com.ibm.ws.Transaction.IllegalResourceIn2PCTransactionException:
Illegal attempt to enlist multiple 1PC XAResources

FYI: I am using Type 2 db2 drive on Websphere.

Is there anyway I can rectify this issue.

Regards
Ramesh