jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Ramesh Anand" <ramesh.an...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: repository login
Date Fri, 12 May 2006 00:43:26 GMT
Hi Vikas,
To my knowledge, at any point of time the Repository home has to be
associated with one active repository instance. you may need to
shutdown the  webapp project in order to run another application that
uses the same home directory.

If you want to run two different application to use the same
repository instance,
you can,
   1. run the repository as a separate project and expose the service methods.
   2. look up the RepositoryImpl JNDI from different application

Hope the above information is helpful.
Thanks
SRA