jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From KÖLL Claus <C.KO...@TIROL.GV.AT>
Subject Model 3 Deployment - WebDAV Client
Date Mon, 29 May 2006 05:03:46 GMT
Hi everybody,

I have one newbie question .. :-) ,i want to deploy jackrabbit as model 3 (repository server)
With the RemoteRepository over rmi it works fine but i have read that the implentation is
not very speedy :-)
On the website there is the info about the transport layer like ..
"Popular choices might include RMI over JRMP or IIOP or WebDAV and its extensions."
So i dont know the functionality of the jackrabbit-jcr-client-1.0.jar <http://mirror.deri.at/apache/jackrabbit/binaries/jackrabbit-jcr-client-1.0.jar>
. I dont know how i can connect to a remote
repositopry over webdav with this client implementation. There are some Webdav client Methods
but i haven't found some sample code ..
Maybe there is someone out there who can explain me the possibilitys for clients to connect
to a remote repository ..

thanks lot
claus