jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Dutertry, Nicolas" <Nicolas.Duter...@HRACCESS.com>
Subject Several Jackrabbit on the same database
Date Fri, 26 May 2006 14:37:39 GMT
Hi,

Is to possible for several Jackrabbit instances to share the same data at
the same time (using SimpleDbPersistenceManager and DbFileSystem plugged on
the same tables in the same database), or is it impossible because of
Jackrabbit internal behavior (caching or something else) ?
Actually I have several applications and I'd like them to work on the same
content repository : when one application saves data the others are able to
get the changes.

Thanks for your help.

--
Nicolas Dutertry