jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IndexOutOfBoundsException in QueryImpl.execute
Date Fri, 19 May 2006 06:17:55 GMT
Hi,

> Making the story shorter, after we removed this "custom" Lucene
> version from the 3rd party jars, we have no longer see the problem
> (now there are almost  18 hours from that point).

Good to know that there was an explanation on the problem you were facing!

I recall other Lucene version issues people have ran into, so I think
I'll add an FAQ entry about this and we may want to consider adding
some defensive coding in Jackrabbit that attempts to determine the
Lucene version and warn about possible incompatibilities.

BR,

Jukka Zitting