jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IndexOutOfBoundsException in QueryImpl.execute
Date Thu, 18 May 2006 07:17:54 GMT
Hi,

> First of all thanks a lot Jukka for looking at this. Here are the answers:

Thanks for the details! The setup doesn't seem that much complex from
the what I was testing with. Can you adapt my attached test case to
your environment and run it there?

Are you sure that you don't have another repository instance
concurrently accessing the same repository directory? That would
nicely explain the index failure.

BR,

Jukka Zitting