jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IndexOutOfBoundsException in QueryImpl.execute
Date Wed, 17 May 2006 17:30:25 GMT
Hi,

> I've checked with the guy who said he can reproduce it, and what I
> presented before is generating the exception in our environment.

OK, thanks. Unfortunately I'm still unable to get to the problem. How
much and what type of content you have in your repository? What kind
of a query are you using? I ran my test case with a thousand randomly
generated nt:file nodes and a simple jcr:contains query.

The problem could also be related to a specific threading
configuration. Are you running on a multiprocessor machine or on one
with hyperthreading? How much other load do you have on the machine?
Are there other threads concurrently running in the same JVM?

BR,

Jukka Zitting