jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Petr Pytelka <Petr.Pyte...@lightcomp.com>
Subject Re: Problem with indexes
Date Tue, 30 May 2006 15:47:36 GMT
Hi Marcel,
I've tried to find out more about my issue but didn't succeed.

There is small application which demonstrate the problem:
http://217.11.254.42/download/index-problem.zip

Steps to reproduce:

Prerequisites:
1. This test is resource consuming - need computer with at least 512 MB,
better 1 GB
2. Package contain all needed libs and also source code (10kb) - I was
not able to create smaller example - sorry for that.

Test can be run using script "run-test" or "run-test.bat" - at the
beginning of each file is path to the Java.

Whole test is trying to create 10000 nodes
  - Phase 1: Create 20 nodes
  - Phase 2: Query for last created 20 nodes

Problem is that on faster machines this test fail around 3000-5000th
document - it is not possible to locate file. Query in repository is
based on the attribute values.

Maybe that the problem is in my code.. I'll really appreciate if you can
look on it...

Thanks, Petr