jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Alan Menant <amen...@jouve.fr>
Subject (pas de sujet)
Date Wed, 24 May 2006 09:35:51 GMT
I tried this example :
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/trunk/contrib/examples/src/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/examples/FSImport.java

and it looks like to be working fine for indexing folders and files. My
folder contains .txt and .pdf files.

The second step is to make a search on this folder...
I wrote this :

            // Recherche
            Workspace workspace = session.getWorkspace();
            QueryManager queryManager = workspace.getQueryManager();

             // Requête Xpath
            Query query =
queryManager.createQuery("//*[jcr:contains(.,'test')]", Query.XPATH);
            QueryResult result = query.execute();
            NodeIterator iter = result.getNodes();

            System.out.println(iter.getSize()+ " résultats");

            while(iter.hasNext())
            {
                Node noeud = (Node)iter.next();

System.out.println(noeud.getProperty("jcr:data").getString());
            }

This mean "Please give me all results that contains the word 'test'" (if
I made no mistakes).
But I have no results at all.

I think I didn't stand everything in jackrabbit, can anyone help me ?

Thanks.