jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Eliot Stock" <Eliot.St...@Siebel.com>
Subject Model 1 deployment on WebLogic 8.1
Date Mon, 22 May 2006 16:27:59 GMT
Hello.

I'm wondering how to deploy Jackrabbit on WebLogic 8.1 under Model 1.

This page:

http://jackrabbit.apache.org/doc/deploy/howto-model1.html

gives configuration for Tomcat, but I don't see how to apply this to WebLogic. weblogic.xml
has resource-description and resource-env-description tags, but these only allow me to map
names used in web.xml to JNDI names, I can't use them to specify the factory class, repo config
file, or home directory.

How do I get the repo into JNDI on WebLogic?

Cheers,

Eliot Stock   |  Global Services   |  Siebel Systems
Mobile : +44 (0)77880 707054
Email : eliot.stock@siebel.com | Web :  www.siebel.com

Siebel
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
Visit www.siebel.com

This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contains confidential
and/or privileged information belonging to Siebel Systems, Inc. or its customers or partners.
Any unauthorized review, use, copying, disclosure or distribution of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please contact the sender
by reply e-mail and destroy all soft and hard copies of the message and any attachments. Thank
you for your cooperation.