jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "vikas bhatia" <vik...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: unknown prefix error
Date Tue, 16 May 2006 17:36:28 GMT
While trying to access a local repository, I get the same error except I get
it at

javax.jcr.query.InvalidQueryException: Unknown prefix: myns:title
    at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.xpath.XPathQueryBuilder.createNodeTest(
XPathQueryBuilder.java:542)
    at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.xpath.XPathQueryBuilder.visit(
XPathQueryBuilder.java:366)