jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "vikas bhatia" <vik...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: repository login
Date Fri, 12 May 2006 14:49:14 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I am thinking by option 1 you mean, using webservices.

I am trying to use option 2 as in the code below
---
if (ctx == null) {
            Hashtable environment = new Hashtable();
            environment
                    .put(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY,
                            "
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.jndi.provider.DummyInitialContextFactory");
            environment.put(Context.PROVIDER_URL, "localhost");
            ctx = new InitialContext(environment);
            RegistryHelper.registerRepository(ctx, REPO_NAME, CONFIG_FILE,
                    REPO_HOME_DIR, true);
        }
        Repository r = (Repository) ctx.lookup(REPO_NAME);
----
This is from the
http://www.artima.com/lejava/articles/contentrepositoryP.html example. And I
am using the jackrabbit server as my webapp.

I know that the repository is being found, but the lock does not allow it to
connect. The code hiccups at RegistryHelper.registerRepository....

What am I missing here.

thanks for the help.