jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Felix Satyaputra <f_satyapu...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: (pas de sujet)
Date Wed, 24 May 2006 12:26:51 GMT
Hi Alan,

Have you tried with a repository configured with
SearchIndex?

If my memory serves me right, you need to configure a
SearchIndex in your repository before you can run a
query against it.

To configure SearchIndex look at sample config in
http://jackrabbit.apache.org/doc/config.html where
SearchIndex is configured.

Regards,

Felix

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/trunk/contrib/examples/src/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/examples/FSImport.java

> and it looks like to be working fine for indexing
> folders and files. My
> folder contains .txt and .pdf files.
>

> The second step is to make a search on this
> folder...
> I wrote this :
>
>             // Recherche
>             Workspace workspace =
> session.getWorkspace();
>             QueryManager queryManager =
> workspace.getQueryManager();
>
>              // Requête Xpath
>             Query query =

queryManager.createQuery("//*[jcr:contains(.,'test')]",
> Query.XPATH);
>             QueryResult result = query.execute();
>             NodeIterator iter = result.getNodes();
>
>             System.out.println(iter.getSize()+ "
> résultats");
>
>             while(iter.hasNext())
>             {
>                 Node noeud = (Node)iter.next();

System.out.println(noeud.getProperty("jcr:data").getString());
>             }
>
> This mean "Please give me all results that contains
> the word 'test'" (if
> I made no mistakes).
> But I have no results at all.
>
> I think I didn't stand everything in jackrabbit, can
> anyone help me ?
>
> Thanks.

Try the all-new Yahoo! Mail. "The New Version is radically easier to use" – The Wall Street
Journal
http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html