jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "David B. Johnson" <DBJohn...@eentertainment.com>
Subject CND and Default Namespace
Date Sat, 27 May 2006 01:57:33 GMT
Does the Compact Node Definition work with the default namespace?  For
example, I can not get the following node type to work properly:

[eol:BodySegment] > eol:Base, mix:versionable

  orderable

  - body (string)

- thumbnail (reference)

Note, properties are not fully qualified names - i.e., they are within
the default namespace.

Whereas the following works fine:

[eol:ContentItem] > eol:base, mix:referenceable, mix:versionable

  orderable

  - eol:publishDate (date) mandatory

  - eol:expireDate (date)

  - eol:lastModified (date) mandatory

  - eol:topics (reference) multiple

    < 'eol:Topic'

  - eol:keywords (string) multiple

  - eol:relatedContent (reference) multiple

    < 'eol:ContentItem'

- eol:relatedImages (reference) multiple

Do I need to do something special to get the properties defined within
the default namespace to work properly?

-David B. Johnson, Ph.D.

Manager of Software Engineering

E! Entertainment