jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Dave Sykes" <Dave.Sy...@elateral.com>
Subject Problem with Deployment Model 2
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2006 16:01:22 GMT
Hi,
I am quite new to Jackrabbit and have come across a problem.
I am trying to get the Deployment Model 2 (Shared) scenario to work (I have
got Model 1 working fine)
I am using Tomcat 5.5.16, and get a
java.lang.ClassCastException:
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.jndi.BindableRepository
exception thrown when I try to cast the looked up repository to
javax.jcr.Repository.
I can lookup the repository fine, if I just get it as an Object instance
and don't cast it.
According to the eclipse debugger the object returned is a
BindableRepository, and the configFilePath and repHomeDir have been set to
the correct values, so all looks OK, just when I cast it to a Repository it
throws that exception.

Does anyone have any ideas of what I am doing wrong?

Thanks,

Dave Sykes
Head of Research
+44 (0)1252 740721