jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Watson" <michael.f.wat...@gmail.com>
Subject Clustering ETA
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2006 13:06:55 GMT
Is there a timeline on how far away clustering support is (JCR-169)?

The ability to have a clustered application sharing a central jackrabbit
repository is a crucial requirement for an application I'm working on.

Can someone tell me what the current options are? Is the JCR-RMI option
really useable with this warning:
"The current JCR-RMI library is designed for simplicity, not performance.
You will probably experience major performance issues if you try running any
non-trivial applications on top of JCR-RMI." ???

Thanks in advance for any info.

Regards,

Mike