jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From b...@redwerk.com
Subject Re: CQFS
Date Sat, 29 Apr 2006 15:56:30 GMT
On Sat, Apr 29, 2006 at 03:11:32PM +0200, Tobias Bocanegra wrote:
> hi eugene,
> >> Where is it possible to download latest CQFS 3.6 jars?
> the jars can be found there: http://www.day.com/maven/cqfs/jars/
> >cqfs is not part of Apache Jackrabbit and (AFAIK) is not
> >downloadable anywhere (it is included in Day's commercial
> >products, which are not for discussion here).
> it's part of day's product but it's free to use.

Thank you very much!
For instance, may be you could suggest something - we tried to import some
existing database into jackrabbit using CQFS repository backend, and importing
was success. But when we tried to open the repository - it hold when we tried
to log in and obtain a session. We removed our custom access managersetc, used
default repository.xml with just changes required to use CQFS.

Tried that on both FreeBSD 5.4, Debian and Gentoo with same results.