jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Felix Satyaputra <f_satyapu...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: FileSystem class supported by Repository
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2006 14:56:22 GMT
Hi Stefan,

Thanks for the quick reply and the sample xml file.
Glad you gave me that forum - I couldn't find that
exact thread when I was googling for my answers.

I've written a small test program to create
repository, add new node, and check if the node exists
based on the sample xml file you used. It's working
perfectly adding nodes and everything - thanks !

I've just noticed that there is one configuration
difference which may have caused the initial error
that I had. When the error occured, the DbFileSystem
entry for Repository does not have external blob
declared, while the rest of DbFileSystem have external
blob set to true.

I'll have another go at configuring Magnolia
repository based on the sample file which you gave to
me.

Cheers,

Felix

--- Stefan Guggisberg <stefan.guggisberg@gmail.com>