jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Felix Satyaputra <f_satyapu...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject FileSystem class supported by Repository
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2006 13:05:56 GMT
Hi All,

I've got a quick question which I hope someone would
be able help.

I've read through the configuration document for
Jackrabbit on how to configure repositories:

<Repository>
    <FileSystem class="...">...</FileSystem>

I've tried to make a repository configuration work
with  org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.db.DbFileSystem as
I'd like to try to store the repository config in
database as well as the contents.

I haven't managed to make this to work. I've glanced
through the Jackrabbit source and found out that
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.config.RepositoryConfig
create() methods require reference to repository
config file.

My question is, can the repository work with the
FileSystem class of
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.db.DbFileSystem ? If I
want to do this, would it mean reworking a lot of
things or can I do this with minor modification?

Just fyi, I am working on a webapps integrated with
Magnolia 2.1.5. I am using WinXP Pro and MSSQL Server
for my dev environment and will be deploying to RedHat
and MySQL in production.

Thanks for your help in advance!

Cheers,

Felix