jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Dirk V. Schesmer" <dirk.sches...@mac.com>
Subject Internationalization support in the JCR API: How to learn about the current status?
Date Sun, 30 Apr 2006 16:14:10 GMT
Hi there,

As far as I understand the current status, i18n issues are not yet
handled by the JCR API. You see, I am in need of German, Spanisch and
English property support for an international customer who is about
to decide whether to go with a vendor owned Content Repository Access
API or to implement a layer on top of this API. But things like de/DE
or en/US en/UK are needed.
Any feedback appreciated!

Sorry for posting my question this very public way but I do not yet
know how to get the information otherwise (e.g. by using a topic ID:
How can I get an understanding about which are avl.? Please help,
thanks!)

Dirk V. Schesmer