From Ben Zahler <ben.zah...@inside-solutions.ch>
Subject Re: Oak Training: MikroKernels/NodeStores
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2014 06:27:14 GMT
Thanks, Thomas, the term MongoDataStore was a mistake on my side (meant to
write MongoDocumentStore).

I will discuss the other points with Michael, who is responsible for the
training on the Adobe side.

Regards,
Ben Zahler

Inside Solutions AG | Felsenstrasse 11 | 4450 Sissach | Schweiz
Telefon: +41 61 551 00 40 | Direkt: +41 61 551 00 43
http://www.inside-solutions.ch <http://www.inside-solutions.ch/>