From Ben Zahler <ben.zah...@inside-solutions.ch>
Subject Re: Oak Training: MikroKernels/NodeStores
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2014 14:27:07 GMT
Hi Thomas,
This is a AEM6 training that I am writing, so it¹s not exactly Oak
documentation, and the delivery format is a word file.

Of course if you feel that the documentation is helpful to the Oak
project, it may make sense to add it to the oak-doc project.

About your comments:
Since a CQ developer/architect must know the options for Oak
architectures, I think the concepts of MikroKernel, NodeStore and
DataStore must be part of the training. The actual APIs are not described
in the training.

We describe MongoDB and the MongoDataStore in other sections of the
training (complete training:
http://oak.inside-apps.com/AEM6_OAK_Training_StudentWorkbook_v0-9-1.docx ,
review/oak4502). RDBMS was not described in deatil because afaik it is not
yet officially supported as a storage in CQ (please correct me if I¹m
wrong).

Does that make sense for you?

Regards,
Ben Zahler

Inside Solutions AG | Felsenstrasse 11 | 4450 Sissach | Schweiz
Telefon: +41 61 551 00 40 | Direkt: +41 61 551 00 43
http://www.inside-solutions.ch <http://www.inside-solutions.ch/>