From Ben Zahler <ben.zah...@inside-solutions.ch>
Subject Oak Training: MikroKernels/NodeStores
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2014 05:45:27 GMT
Hi all,
after the last review feedback, I have revised the section on MicroKernels and NodeStores.

I would appreciate any feedback if this new version is both technically correct and also using
the right terms.

The revised section is available here (User : review/Pwd: oak4502):
http://oak.inside-apps.com/Review_Microkernels_NodeStores.docx

Thanks in advance for any comments!

Regards,
Ben Zahler

Inside Solutions AG | Felsenstrasse 11 | 4450 Sissach | Schweiz
Telefon: +41 61 551 00 40 | Direkt: +41 61 551 00 43
http://www.inside-solutions.ch<http://www.inside-solutions.ch/>