From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1583285 - /jackrabbit/oak/trunk/oak-core/src/main/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/oak/plugins/value/ValueImpl.java
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2014 06:48:01 GMT
Hi,

On Tue, Apr 1, 2014 at 9:29 AM, Michael Dürig <mduerig@apache.org> wrote:
> 3rd try: http://svn.apache.org/r1583661

Looks good, thanks!

On Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 11:56 PM, Chetan Mehrotra
<chetan.mehrotra@gmail.com> wrote:
> +1. I also missed getting a clean way to get blobId from Blob. So
> adding this method would be useful in other cases also

The getContentIdentity() method has a specific contract and the return
value should generally not be interpreted as a referenceable
identifier.

If you need a method that exposes the blobId, it would be best to add
a separate method for that. But note that not all Blob implementations
have a blobId like in BlobStoreBlob.

BR,

Jukka Zitting