From Chetan Mehrotra <chetan.mehro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question regarding missing _lastRev recovery - OAK-1295
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2014 11:06:05 GMT
> The lease time is set to 1 minute. Would it be ok to check this every
minute, from every node?

Adding to that the default time intervals are
- asyncDelay = 1 sec - The background operation are performed every 1
sec per cluster node. If nothing changes we would fire
1query/sec/cluster node to check the head revision

- cluster lease time = 1 min - This is the time after a cluster lease
would be renewed.

So we need to decide the time interval for Job for detecting recovery condition
Chetan Mehrotra