From Amit Jain <am...@ieee.org>
Subject Question regarding missing _lastRev recovery - OAK-1295
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2014 10:27:05 GMT
Hi,

How do we expose _lastRev recovery operation? This would need to check all
the cluster nodes info and run recovery for those nodes which need recovery.

1. We either have a scheduled job which checks all the nodes and run the
recovery. What should be the interval to trigger the job?
2. Or if we want it run only when triggered manually, then expose an
appropriate MBean.

Thanks
Amit