From Alex Parvulescu <alex.parvule...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Oak 1.0 (and 0.20) release plan
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2014 18:06:21 GMT
I agree with postponing OAK-1723, but I have created another issue related
to it: OAK-1738, or which I'm working on a patch now.

More issues that need to get in 1.0 are:
 - OAK-1726 Improve support for local caching in DataStoreBlobStore
 - OAK-1667 Encode Blob length as part of blobId in DataStoreBlobStore

For these Chetan asked me to merge them into 1.0 but unfortunately they are
not marked as fixed, so I'm not too sure what to do with them.

best,
alex