From Alex Parvulescu <alex.parvule...@gmail.com>
Subject Unit tests on 1.0 branch failing
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2014 12:01:54 GMT
Hi,

I'm running the unit tests on the 1.0 branch and I saw the Clock test
failing twice:

Failed tests:   testClockDrift(org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.stats.ClockTest):
Clock.Fast unexpected drift ater 100ms: -9ms (estimated limit was 5ms,
measured granularity was 1.0ms)

Failed tests:   testClockDrift(org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.stats.ClockTest):
Clock.Fast unexpected drift ater 100ms: -11ms (estimated limit was 5ms,
measured granularity was 1.0ms)

I'll rerun the tests to see if this goes away.

best,
alex