From Alex Parvulescu <alex.parvule...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Oak 1.0 (and 0.20) release plan
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2014 15:10:58 GMT
Hi,

A quick followup on the plan.

We had some minor issues with the apache infra concerning the release.
Now things are back on track, see the vote mail, don't hesitate to
participate!

I've cut the branch from the release point, extra commits did not get into
1.0, we'll discuss that later.
All existing open issues have been moved to version 1.1, 1.0 will be
focused on stability and commits will be carefully scrutinized.

An important point to not forget now is to drop the 'alpha version warning'
in the release notes from the 1.0 branch, and possibly the trunk (and the
downloads page).
Jukka would you like to do the honors?

Did I leave anything out?

best,