From Ben Zahler <ben.zah...@inside-solutions.ch>
Subject Oak Training CrowdReview
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2014 07:54:10 GMT
Hi all,
As mentioned before, I am writing a training for Oak users. Michael Marth has suggested to
do a CrowdReview of the document: Since most of you know the technical details of Oak very
well, it would be great if you could review the rechnical details in the training.

I'd be very grateful if you could check the table of contents of file and review particularly
lessons 1,3 and 4.

The draft of the training is available at
http://oak.inside-apps.com/oak-training-DRAFT.pdf
user: review
password: oak4502

Thanks in advance,
Ben

Mit besten GrĂ¼ssen
Ben Zahler

Inside Solutions AG | Felsenstrasse 11 | 4450 Sissach | Schweiz
Telefon: +41 61 551 00 40 | Direkt: +41 61 551 00 43
http://www.inside-solutions.ch<http://www.inside-solutions.ch/>