From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to detect whether Oak is powering the repository?
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2014 16:10:22 GMT
This is for SLING-3279 which is about improved observation handling when
Oak is available. So I need to check, if Oak is used. In that case I can
use the improved handling and if not, revert to the old code. This allows
to have a single bundle to deploy as 95% of the code is the same.
The tests are run against both versions

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org