From Chetan Mehrotra <chetan.mehro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using other JVM supported language like Groovy for testcase
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2014 09:36:29 GMT
On Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 1:36 PM, Davide Giannella
<giannella.davide@gmail.com> wrote:
> Personally I don't mind but it would complicate the life of someone who
> doesn't know groovy and has to maintain the code later on.

I understand the concern here. However Groovy is much more easier to
understand for a Java developer compared to other languages like
Scala. Also for now I am proposing to use that in a small module like
oak-pojosr as an experiment.

After some time we can weigh the benefits and then decide if wider
usage should be encouraged or not.

Chetan Mehrotra