From Chetan Mehrotra <chetan.mehro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dependency on json-simple in oak-core
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2014 12:58:46 GMT
> and org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.commons.json does not only seem to introduce a "JSOP" dependency
(aren't we getting rid of that?), but also the JSON support doesn't appear to support data
types... (JsonObject.getProperties returns a String/String map).

In that case can we use the JSON library from json.org as thats widely
used in projects like Sling Felix WebConsole already. So we would not
be adding a new dependency there
Chetan Mehrotra