From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: why do we index 'rep%3AGrantACE' ?
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2014 07:19:31 GMT
also as far as I could see just yesterday, rep:AccessControllable is
searched when logging in (I was logging into Felix WebConsole on a system
running Sling and Oak and the query was "SELECT * FROM [rep:Authorizable]
WHERE [rep:principalName] = $principalName, path=*,
property=[rep:principalName=everyone]"), I was kind of surprised but that's
what I found out.

Regards,
Tommaso