From Alex Parvulescu <alex.parvule...@gmail.com>
Subject Failing tests on the DOCUMENT_JDBC
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2014 12:40:54 GMT
Hi,

I have a test failing on the DOCUMENT_JDBC impl only (OAK-1472).

Following the example from OAK-1488, I've enabled the test and added a
clause to skip in the case of the above fixture.

As far I can tell, this is not related to the test, so there's nothing I
can do here, unless there's more info needed.

Is there anything else I need to do to make sure this is visible? Should I
maybe use a label, or a specific component.
I have a TODO in the test code, but I doubt that is enough.

thanks,
alex