From Davide Giannella <giannella.dav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Index definition with unregistered namespace
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2014 09:00:23 GMT
Hi Toby,

On 05/03/2014 23:52, Tobias Bocanegra wrote:
> the index was created, but then later, accessing the index node
> through JCR failed.
> I wanted to create a test and an issue, but have difficulties to find
> an existing test to copy from :-)

didn't really understand what you want to test :) but if you're looking
at Unit Testing of PropertyIndex I would suggest to have a look at:

o.a.j.o.plugins.index.* in oak-core [0]. Have a look as well at the
strategy package. If you go up one level instead you'll find other
indexes like `nodetype` etc.

Another point is on my branch for the ordered index [1].

(0) http://goo.gl/4i0JXB
(1) http://goo.gl/Hs5rgV

HTH
Davide