From Davide Giannella <giannella.dav...@gmail.com>
Subject Code style
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2014 14:14:41 GMT
Hello team,

I just spent some time in fixing formatting issues for a pull request ;)

Question: why don't we use the maven checkstyle plugin? In this way it
can check the styles (we could plug it in the pedantic profile) and it
could even fail the build if some exceptions occurred.

As an additional value, IIRC, it should be possible in eclipse (and I
guess IntelliJ) as well to create a formatter starting from the .xml
file that configure the checkstyle.

if there're no complains I'll file an issue about it and we'll implement
in our codebase as soon as we have time.

WDYT?

Cheers
Davide