From Angela Schreiber <anch...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Pushing specific nodetype in oak
Date Fri, 14 Feb 2014 09:29:44 GMT
hi davide

just out of curiosity: what are you trying to do?

IMO the OakServlet is just a simple proof of concept like we used to
have with in the oak-sling project. i don't think that you can use
this as a functional oak-remoting system.

in fact i was already about to suggest to move it out to the sandbox
until we have the resources to create a proper http-binding for oak.

kind regards

On 14/02/14 09:47, "Davide Giannella" <giannella.davide@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 13/02/2014 18:27, Tobias Bocanegra wrote:
>> {
>> "lastModified": "{Date}1.1.1970",
>> }
>I was actually thinking something around this approach but then I saw as
>well JSON-LD[0] that will be awesome but maybe the scope of the servlet
>in oak-http is not provide a full implementation as for that we could
>leverage Sling on top of it..
>For now I'm investigating other routes as well but if agreed we could
>start filing an issue where we says it would be nice to have a type hint
>int he format above for the OOTB servlet. It will be the matter of
>adding another IF in [1].
>Any comments more than welcome :)
>(0) http://json-ld.org/

View raw message