From Angela Schreiber <anch...@adobe.com>
Subject Drop TODO.java
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2014 09:30:08 GMT
hi all

in an attempt to clean up our utility folder, i had a quick look if the
TODO class
introduced with OAK-193 is still used.

while we originally used it to mark mandatory features and allow us to
integration testing without having those features completed, i think we
aim for dropping the TODO and mark the missing features with a regular

right now the only usages left are in the version related code and afaik
the only crucial but missing features marked with the TODO are:

1) VersionHistory#removeVersion
2) Proper support for OPV INITIALIZE  (VersionableState ll 106)

so, my suggestion would be to fix these two open issues before releasing
and replace all other TODO usages by

- VersionManager#merge
- VersionManager#cancelMerge

- VersionManager#doneMerge