From Angela Schreiber <anch...@adobe.com>
Subject Troublesome dependencies introduce with OAK-1296
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2014 14:22:41 GMT
hi jukka

while looking at the oak-core i just realized that you introduced a
dependency
to o.a.j.oak.core.TreeTypeProviderImpl in the permission evaluation code
base
located in o.a.j.oak.security.permission

that modification happened with revision 1552379 while addressing OAK-1296.

IMO there should IMO be no dependency to the core package from our
plugins. while i
see that we cannot achieve this currently due to usage of the
ImmutableTree all over
the place but that's IMO an annoyance and we should not introduce more
dependencies
to implementations of the oak api.

if we can't get rid of the TreeTypeProvider, we should consider moving the
type provider elsewhere (some utility package) or make it accessible on
the API.

wdyt?

kind regards
angela