From Davide Giannella <giannella.dav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pushing specific nodetype in oak
Date Fri, 14 Feb 2014 09:45:16 GMT
On 14/02/2014 09:29, Angela Schreiber wrote:

> hi davide

> just out of curiosity: what are you trying to do?

In order to test what happens on a end-to-end case for OAK-1263 I
needed to see it behaving with a JCR Date type of property.

The reason behind it is that the property index store the keys as node
names and they're sorted using a String order. Most probably I will
have to convert the incoming date into an ISO format  before using it
as node name but I'd like to see actually what happens now before
start coding :)

D.