From Tobias Bocanegra <tri...@apache.org>
Subject Make "Whiteboard" accessible through ContentRepository
Date Sat, 08 Feb 2014 07:42:36 GMT
Hi,

currently there is not way to access the whiteboard from within the
content repository - only if it's added from the outside to the
plugins.

For example, I would need access to it from within a LoginModule.
Right now, I got a private whiteboard just for the security provider,
but this is not optimal. IMO there should only be 1 whiteboard for 1
Oak.class instance. Also note, that in case of OSGi, all the OSGi
whiteboards would base on the same service registry anyways.

WDYT?

regards, toby