From Davide Giannella <giannella.dav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pushing specific nodetype in oak
Date Fri, 14 Feb 2014 08:47:30 GMT
On 13/02/2014 18:27, Tobias Bocanegra wrote:

> {
> "lastModified": "{Date}1.1.1970",
> }

I was actually thinking something around this approach but then I saw as
well JSON-LD[0] that will be awesome but maybe the scope of the servlet
in oak-http is not provide a full implementation as for that we could
leverage Sling on top of it..

For now I'm investigating other routes as well but if agreed we could
start filing an issue where we says it would be nice to have a type hint
int he format above for the OOTB servlet. It will be the matter of
adding another IF in [1].

Any comments more than welcome :)

D.

(0) http://json-ld.org/