From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1558270 - in /jackrabbit/oak/trunk/oak-core/src/main/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/oak: core/AbstractRoot.java plugins/memory/MutableNodeState.java spi/state/EqualsDiff.java
Date Wed, 15 Jan 2014 13:44:36 GMT
Hi,

On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 7:46 AM, Marcel Reutegger <mreutegg@adobe.com> wrote:
> this change causes a test failure:
>
> Failed tests:   testLockWithPendingChanges(org.apache.jackrabbit.test.api.lock.LockManagerTest):
Attempt to lock a node with transient modifications must throw InvalidItemStateException.

Oops, sorry about that. I failed to run the build with
-PintegrationTesting before committing.

It looks like the root cause of the failure is in the locking
implementation and was just triggered by r1558270, so I'll mark it as
a known issue for now and follow up in OAK-150.

BR,

Jukka Zitting