From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1556779 - /jackrabbit/oak/trunk/oak-run/src/main/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/oak/fixture/OakRepositoryFixture.java
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2014 15:09:59 GMT
Hi,

On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 10:00 AM, Marcel Reutegger <mreutegg@adobe.com> wrote:
> yes, this would indeed be cleaner and require to revisit the changes
> for OAK-941. those changes actually introduced the issue with a
> scheduled executor that needs to be shut down.

Right. One potential solution would be to expose just a single MBean
that uses TabularData to return information about all the currently
active sessions (sorted by lifetime). Then we wouldn't need to limit
the output to just long-lived sessions, and wouldn't have to worry
about excessive service registrations or extra background tasks.

BR,

Jukka Zitting