From Tobias Bocanegra <tri...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Access control test failures (Was: Release Apache Jackrabbit Oak 0.14)
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2014 22:30:32 GMT
Hi,

I can't reproduce the error on my box - it's probably too fast :-)
however, I try to run the tests in a windows 7 VM, but here I get
other errors, like:

Failed tests:
concurrentObservers(org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.spi.commit.BackgroundObserverTest)

Tests in error:

  testPermissionPropagation(org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.security.authorization.permission.ClusterPermissionsTest):
org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.api.CommitFailedException: OakMerge0001:
Failed to mergees to the underlying MicroKernel

I'll try harder.... :-)

Oh, and on Mac I now get:

Tests in error:

 testImportWithIntermediatePath(org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.security.user.UserImportTest):
Java heap space
 testImportWithIntermediatePath(org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.security.user.UserImportTest)
 testImportImpersonation(org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.security.user.UserImportTest):
Java heap space
 testImportImpersonation(org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.security.user.UserImportTest)

Regards, Toby